Penguin Parade Rules
1. All individuals must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to qualify for and participate in the ONE Club Rewards Program.
2. Participants cannot be included if he/she is on any excluded, management excluded, or self-excluded list. Winners will be checked for eligibility.
3. Valid photo identification, acceptable to Eldorado Scioto Downs, will be required for membership registration, activation, point redemptions, promotional offers and for obtaining any information with respect to the ONE Club account.
4. This promotion is valid Sunday, December 10 – Thursday, December 21, 2017.
a. There will be no promotion on Friday, December 15 and Saturday, December 16.
5. Second chance drawing will be on Friday, December 22, 2017.
6. ONE Club members may earn game pieces by:
a. Earning 25 tier points in one day
b. Earning 50 tier points in one day
c. Earning 100 tier points in one day
d. Claiming a jackpot
e. Claiming a jackpot of $5,000 or more
7. Any ONE Club member who collects all nine (9) Penguin Parade game pieces will win $1,000 Free Play.
8. Any ONE Club member who collects:
a.10 Christmas bell game pieces will win $10 in Free Play
b. 10 Holly game pieces will win $15 in Free Play
c. 10 Sleigh game pieces will win $20 in Free Play
9. There will be a limited number of $5, $10, $25, $50 and $100 Free Play instant win game pieces.
10. Vouchers for game pieces earned via tier points can be claimed from any promotional kiosk.
11. Vouchers may be redeemed at the Events Desk daily from 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm.
12. Game pieces earned via jackpot wins will be issued to the player at the time of their jackpot win.
13. Non-winning game pieces can be entered into a drawing that will be held on Friday, December 22, 2017.
14. The barrel will be on the gaming floor at 12:00 PM and 6:00 PM. Drawings will start at 1:00 PM and 7:00 PM and will continue every 15 minutes.
15. Unclaimed prizes will be awarded after the last drawing of the drawing period.
16. An announcement will be made on the gaming floor giving the member’s name. Announcements will not be heard in the Club House, Penthouse or on the track. Once the member’s name is announced, they will have five (5) minutes to report to the designated promotional area.
17. Once the member arrives at the designated promotional area, the member must then present their ONE Club card, valid photo identification, as well as sign a waiver release form.
18. It is the responsibility of the ONE Club Member to ensure that their ONE Club card is inserted properly into, and accepted by the card reader. Card must be inserted into the card reader on the VLT machine to record play and earn points.
19. ONE Club members are responsible for selecting a confidential Personal Identification Number (PIN) for their account access and for keeping it secure. ONE Club Members are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his or her pin code. Players may not disclose their pin codes.
20. ONE Club player cards, points, benefits and awards are non-transferable.
21. Scioto Downs reserves the right to deny an application to participate in the ONE Club Program or revoke a ONE Club Member’s card, benefits, or portion thereof at any time at its sole discretion.
22. Participation in the ONE Club Program constitutes ONE Club Member’s agreement to abide by the Official Rules of the ONE Club Program and the decisions of Scioto Downs.
23. Must be present to win.
24. Scioto Downs disclaims all liability in the event of a malfunction of the public address announcement system or failure of a participant to claim his/her prize for any other reason.
25. In the event of a system failure, all drawings or promotions will stop during down time and will commence once the system returns to full functionality.
26. All winners are deemed to grant permission to Scioto Downs for promotional use of their names and photographs in conjunction with winning.
27. Management reserves all rights to change, modify or cancel this promotion at any time without prior notification.
Please play responsibly. For help, call the Ohio Problem Gambling Helpline at 1-800-589-9966or visit the Ohio for Responsible Gambling website at www.org.ohio.gov.